1/16 SLASH 4WD RTR W/ ESC -TRA70054-1
This is the Traxxas Slash 4x4 1/16 scale Short Course Race Truck with a Titan 12T Motor, TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter and iD Technology included. The Traxxas Slash set the original standards of short-course fun and versatility, but then the Slash 4x4 raised the bar on short-course performance with category-making power, speed, and track-ready handling. Now you can experience the fun of wheel-to-wheel Traxxas Slash 4x4 racing with the included high-torque Titan 550 power--the largest motor in the mini class by far!
At 14 inches long, the 1/16 scale Slash 4x4 is about half the size of the 1/10-scale Slash 4x4. But don't call this a mini—this is a whole new category of R/C fun and performance that no mere mini-model can match. Short-course styling that captures the attitude of the full-size Traxxas TORC-series racer is just the beginning.
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 scale Slash 4x4! The powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor is the same one that’s used in larger 1/10 scale Traxxas models. The Titan 12T was designed and engineered for high speeds and consistent torque run after run. The included XL-2.5 ESC features Traxxas' High-Current Connector for ultra-efficient power flow, EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. Fully waterproof electronics are a Traxxas exclusive that opens the door to new driving adventures on rain-soaked asphalt.
The 1/16 scale Slash 4x4 doesn't slow down for rain. The waterproof o-ring-sealed receiver box and servo let you keep on racing, even in wet weather that parks lesser cars on the bench. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' proven micro receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the model's waterproof properties. The high-torque digital micro servo and new XL-2.5 ESC are sealed against the elements to give you total driving freedom.
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. And best of all, there aren’t any frequencies or channels to manage so the focus is on having fun. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
The 1/16 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 is fully assembled with painted and decaled body, TQ 2.4GHz radio system, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the Slash 4x4 truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive iD equipped High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run.
- One 1/16 Scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 Short Course Race Truck with TQ 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Titan 12T 550 Motor
- XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control
- 7.2 volt NiMH Traxxas Power Cell Battery with iD Technology
- 2amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger (TRA2976 required to convert from DC to AC wall charger)
- Race Replica painted bodies
If purchasing additional batteries with this model please view the Traxxas battery application guide since some battery packs will not fit every application and some require the purchase of a battery expansion kit.
- Painted and trimmed with applied decals
- Nylon composite construction 0.08" (2mm) thick bathtub Chassis
- Four wheel Drive
- One Traxxas Power Cell 1200mAh 6-cell NiMH Battery
- High current connector, dual NiMH battery capability and parallel adapter (not included)
- 110V DC battery Charger
- TQ 2.4GHz Radio high output
- Link automatic model recognition, waterproof high torque digital micro steering servo
- XL2.5 ESC with high current connector, reverse, 3 driving profiles, pushbutton setup and thermal shutdown protection
- Titan 12 turn, 550 size brushed Motor
- Spur Gear 45 tooth
- 31 tooth 48 pitch Pinion Gear
- Non-adjustable Caster
- Durable front and rear bumpers made of composite materials
- GTR oil filled Shocks
- Revo-spec rocker actuated long travel inboard Suspension with telescoping universal joint shafts
- Ball bearing equipped Transmission with adjustable slipper clutch Sealed differentials silicone filled planetary gear type
- Rubber sealed Ball Bearings
- Adjustable Camber, referring to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Multi terrain Tires, with foam inserts 1" (26mm) wide, 2.6" (67mm) diameter
- 5-spoke brushed chrome Wheels, 0.98" (25mm) wide, 1.4" (35mm)diameter, standard size 12mm hex
- Steering arm with spring loaded servo protection
Length: 14" (356mm)
Front Track: 7.3" (185mm)
Rear Track: 7.3" (185mm)
Weight: 35oz (1000g)
Height (overall): 4.92" (125mm)
Wheelbase: 8.1" (206mm)
Front Shock Length: 48mm
Rear Shock Length: 48mm
Front Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
Rear Tires (pre-glued): Slash All-Terrain 1.6"
Front Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47mm, 12mm hex hub
Rear Wheels: Dual-bead 35/47mm, 12mm hex hub
Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof XL-2.5 ESC
Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550
Transmission: Heavy-Duty with Steel Idler Gear
Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
Overall Drive Ratio: 7.32:1 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
Brake Type: Electronic
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: Traxxas TQ™ 2.4GHz (2-Channel)
Skill Level: 2
We Also Recommend